- Size of Stone: Up to 1-1/2″ Square Feet
- Thickness: Up to 1-1/4″
- Weight: Up to 13lbs/Sq. Ft.
- Corners Available
- Coverage: This stone is designed to be installed with 1/2″ mortar joint
- Flats – 225 square feet
- Corners – 200 linear feet
- Rock Paks
- Flats – 10 square feet
- Corners – 10 linear feet
The Pangaea Difference:
- Gripset Technology
- Was pioneered by Pangaea Natural Stone and is proprietary to our veneer products.
- Increases the surface area where mortar is applied and increases the friction between the stone and the vertical substrate. The additional surface area and added friction allow the stone to attach quickly and proficiently.
- Pangaea’s gripset technology is superior to any competitor’s stone veneers that have a smooth back making their’s much more challenging and time consuming to install.
- Certifiable Quality
- Pangaea has 3 ISO certifications to insure Quality Management, Environmental Management, and Occupational Health and Safety are at the forefront of the manufacturing process.
- Superior Packaging
- 22% of additional stone in each crate versus competitors due to superior tooling and packaging systems. You get what you pay for!
- We make it easy
- We have 4 steps in our packaging process. They Cut, Tool, Trim, & Fit… so you don’t have too!
- Environmentally responsible
- 100% percent of raw material waste which gets recycled into local infrastructure projects.
- Recycle, reduce, reuse… of course!
- Stronger than the competition
- Pangaea’s West Coast stone is 5-1/2 times stronger than the compressive strength of residential and commercial concrete. Quality should be measurable, not just a sales pitch…insured by ASTM testing.