F1 Active Carbon 3-Pack
The F1 is our standard RZ Mask® filter, consisting of two layers. The first layer is our highly effective particulate filter, trapping particles down to .1 micron in size. The second layer is an Active Carbon Element, which helps to reduce harmful fumes and odors. The best part? All RZ® filters have been laboratory tested to be up to 99.9% effective!
- Best-in-class filtration with 360-degree seal
- Active Carbon Element reduces odors
- Filters up to 99.9% of particulates down to .1 micron in size (400 times smaller than a human hair)!
- Independently tested at Nelson Laboratories in Salt Lake City, UT
- Performance far exceeds that of homemade masks, bandanas, cloth masks, and paper masks
- Available in three sizes, please ensure your filter sizes matches your mask size
Common F1 Uses:
- Low intensity, dust/fumes/odors/smoke/pollen.
- How long does an RZ filter last?
- The life expectancy of the RZ Filter depends on many variables, such as; particulate exposure density, particulate exposure duration, and user breathing rate. With that said, below are our general guidelines – as the user will have the final call given your exposure.
- 20-30+ hours of continuous use in heavy dust exposure to things such as; grain bins, off-roading, construction/demolition, etc.
- 30-40+ hours of continuous use in light dust exposure to things such as; grain bins, off-roading, construction/demolition, etc.
- 50-60+ hours of continuous use when protecting against allergens, pollutants, odors, etc.