RZ M2 Mesh Mask
The RZ® M2 Mesh is our second-generation design, and the most popular mask in our lineup. Like all RZ Masks®, it features our standard F1 filters, blocking 99.9% of particulates down to .1 micron in size.
The M2 utilizes a highly breathable, comfortable, and durable mesh fabric construction that helps to keep you cool on even the hottest summer days. It features a single strap hook-and-loop closure, aiding in quick installation and removal of the mask.
- Best-in-class filtration and comfort with 360-degree seal
- Washable and Reusable
- Breathable mesh material – cool and comfortable
- F1 Filters remove up to 99.9% of particulates down to .1 micron in size.
- Dual one-way discharge valves reduce moisture inside the mask
- Adjustable nose clip eliminates any fogging of your glasses
- Filter performance independently proven by world-renowned Nelson Laboratories
- Available in three sizes for personalized fit:
- 1 RZ Mask
- 2 F1 Filters
- 1 Storage bag
- How long does an RZ filter last?
- The life expectancy of the RZ Filter depends on many variables, such as; particulate exposure density, particulate exposure duration, and user breathing rate. With that said, below are our general guidelines – as the user will have the final call given your exposure.
- 20-30+ hours of continuous use in heavy dust exposure to things such as; grain bins, off-roading, construction/demolition, etc.
- 30-40+ hours of continuous use in light dust exposure to things such as; grain bins, off-roading, construction/demolition, etc.
- 50-60+ hours of continuous use when protecting against allergens, pollutants, odors, etc.