SRW Silt Fence is a woven fabric that temporarily controls sediment on construction sites to protect water quality in nearby streams, rivers and lakes from sediment in storm water runoff. Stakes are pointed (like a pencil) for easy installation.
- Meets most DOT specs
- Protects water quality in nearby streams, rivers and lakes from sediment in storm water runoff
- Silt-Fence comes with pre-attached posts
- Stakes are pointed for easy install
- 1.25″ x 1.25″ x 48″ Stakes
- Roll Size:
- Step 1 – Dig a 6″x6″ trench along the site perimeter or appropriate location.
- Step 2 – Unroll the fence one section at a time and position the stakes on the downhill side of the trench.
- Step 3 – Hammer each stake into the trench until bottom of the fabric is even with the bottom of the trench.
- Step 4 – Backfill and compact.