- Clear, flexible, and tough:
- Lexel’s® seal is 19 times clearer than silicone and can handle up to 400% joint movement. That means Lexel® will bend and flex with your home and will stay clear the entire time. Lexel® won’t stain or yellow even when it faces harsh UV exposure, abrasive cleaners, or scouring pads during routine cleaning and maintenance.
- Camouflages like a chameleon
- Unlike silicone, Lexel® is paintable – you’ll never have to worry about paint separating from the sealant. Because it’s easy to paint, you can use Lexel® on a wide-variety of projects, both interior and exterior.
- Fearless against all weather
- Sorry, but no more pushing off your projects. With Lexel’s® super adhesiveness, you don’t need to wait for the next nice day to get to work. Lexel is waterproof, immediately upon application and never freezes, which means it can be applied even in the wettest or coldest of conditions.
- 10.5 Ounces
- Metals: Aluminum, Anodized Windows, Brass, Steel
- Plastics: ABS, Acrylic Sheet, Fiberglass, Lexan®, Nylon, Plexiglass, Polycarbonate, Polystyrene, PVC, Urethane, Vinyl
- Other surfaces: Asphalt, Brick, Cinder Block, Concrete, Corian®, Cultured Marble**, Drywall, Fiber Cement, Formica®, Glass, Mortar, Porcelain, Stone, Stucco, Tile, Wood
- Where NOT to use:
- Lexel likes to keep it cool. Don’t use Lexel on materials that exceed 200°F.
- Lexel doesn’t perform well with rubber or silicone materials.
- Aquaseal®, Kynar®, polypropylene, polystyrene foam insulation, polyethylene, Teflon®, vulcanized rubber, polystyrene insulation, and waxes.