- Safer than muriatic acid for new masonry surfaces.
- Removes efflorescence on bricks, new concrete and new stone construction.
- Fast and easy to apply – use with cold water rinse.
- Special wetting agents let larger masonry surfaces be cleaned at one time, eliminating streaking.
- Shelf Life: 3 years in tightly sealed, unopened container
- VOC Content: Non-applicable
- Form: Clear, slight amber liquid; pungent odor
- PH: 0.1 @ 1:9 dilution
- Coverage Rate: 300-1200 sq ft/gal. See Product Data Sheet for variations per substrate.
- Freeze Point: <–22° F (<–30° C)
- Flash Point: Non-applicable
- Total solids: Non-applicable
- Lbs. /gallon: 9.4
- Concrete Block
- Fired Clay
- Unpolished Granite
- Not suitable for:
- Burnished Architectural Concrete Block
- Polished Granite